I am starting a new checks and balances plan for my life. I am in desperate need of it and nothing else seems to really be sticking so it is now time for some major booty kickin’. I will start with fitness but I plan to take this and move it to all areas of my life including finances and even my art.
Let the Booty Kickin’ Commence
I am writing goals for two week periods at a time that will focus on gradual life changes, healthier new habits and accountability. I will hold myself accountable by checking myself at the end of each two weeks. I plan on keeping the goals I set for the last 2 week period and adding more for the next two weeks. The plan is to start out slow and keep building on them with new healthier habits and lifestyle changes.
First 2 Week Goals:
- 8-10 glasses of water a day
- Walk or bike at least 30 min a day, 5 days a week
- Cut out sugar (I get one coffee a day though, I can’t function without it and I don’t do black or fake sugar)
- Cook all meals at home at least 6 days a week (this will definitely help on the finances as well!)
- Log all food and exercise each day (I will be using myfitnesspal.com to log food and fitness and track miles using RunKeeper)
I will be getting tougher and tougher on myself as the weeks go by but I don’t want to make it so tough that I can’t get it done.
I Know I Can Do It!!