Happy October everyone! Can you believe it is the start of another month. Boy this year has flown by. I love the feel of fall in the air though…. my favorite time of year!
I have been reading All The Weigh’s blog for sometime now and I find her to be a great inspiration. She always posts a Friend Makin’ Monday post each week and I have always wanted to join in. So… This is my first FMM! If you would like to participate you need to take a moment and answer this week’s question on your own blog and then add your link to the comments section on All The Weigh’s blog at: www.alltheweigh.com so everyone can see your FMM questions and answers. You can also invite your blog readers to add their links. It is a great way to connect with bloggers all over the net. So here are the questions for this week.
- Do you prefer to talk or text? If it’s between talking on the phone and texting I would rather text but if it’s in person I would much rather talk. I love sitting around chatting with people, especially on a patio with a nice drink.
- How often do you make your bed? I wish I could say everyday but lately I have been so busy I keep forgetting. Nothing feels better than crawling into a freshly made bed though.
- What sounds do you hear right now? The sounds of birds chirping outside and the rain drizzling down.
- List three things that you always carry with you. iPhone, iPad and my wallet. I know I am an Apple addict lol.
- What are your favorite TV shows? Rizzoli and Isles, Walking Dead, Chopped, and Oddities.
- Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? iphoneography, it is a newly discovered love of mine. You can find me on Instagram at @redhotwritinghood. Also keeping up with my sketchbook. I feel like I have been neglecting it for far too long, it was always such a great way for me to express myself and to release the stress of the day.
- What is your favorite drink? I love water, Starbucks white chocolate mocha and dirty martinis.
- Share a couple of cool facts about your family. My father is the best chef in the world, my mother is a wonderful photographer, and my sister is one of most driven people I know, my husband is funny, intelligent and my best friend, and my daughter is the most amazing person I know.
- List one thing that you will do for yourself today. I will keep myself on track. I want to get back to having a healthy and mindful lifestyle.
- Share something that you’re thankful for today. I am thankful for my family and all of the amazing people in my life everyday.
Friend Makin’ Mondays: Uniquely You.